Railwire will revise their plans

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 10390

Now that BSNL is offering 1 Mbps at Rs. 645 + tax, any idea whether Railwire is going to respond to it ? I talked to our local operator. He says, they may respond with new plans. Did you check with your local operator ? What do they say ?

I don't think local operators would know anything about Railwire changing plans till they actually change it.

Last edited:
If a lot of operators talk to Railwire, I hope that will make some influence.

1 Mbps unlimited on BSNL is now just 545 + tax. That too with 2 Mbps up to 3GB.

Last edited by a moderator:
@deepakjgb lco will not have a choice if they change the rates from the core (railwire ) atleast i will not pay a penny more if they show a decreased or changed rate in official website .
will pay what shows in the website . and i dnt think lco deals with the recharge .. they are just the medium . (atleast for the recharge ) .

yes they MIGHT .. but not so soon . will take same time . 50 -50 chance .
the thing is bsnl unit was suffering from huge loss . so they are trying new ways to retain customers . like the free router they are providing now. but railtel unit is doing good . so they might or might not lower the rate . lets see only time will tell

1 Mbps unlimited

Railwire = Rs. 1,035
BSNL = Rs. 625
Difference Rs. 410

If each and everyone here talks to the local operator about this huge difference and they call their Railwire boss, I hope there can be some updated rates for Railwire as well under Rs. 1,000.

I talked to my local operator, even gave him the full list of new BSNL plans. He is worried.

ha ha nice job 😛 sir . i will talk to my lco tomorrow . even a employee from railtel is staying near my house will ask him if any update is there . not a high level boss .. but he is a solution engineer there . he will have some idea . even i sent a snap to the lco owner ..he said phir katwa doge kya .. aaj hi liye connection 😛

@deepakjgb lco will not have a choice if they change the rates from the core (railwire ) atleast i will not pay a penny more if they show a decreased or changed rate in official website .
will pay what shows in the website . and i dnt think lco deals with the recharge .. they are just the medium . (atleast for the recharge ) .

I meant they wont have any idea of change of plan prices till railwire changes it.

@deepakjgb

Railwire may change after a month or two. Even ignore it for their superior line quality and customer care. Unless we let them know the savings is as high as 50 % ( Rs. 410 )

We can try that as well. My understanding is that LCOs will be talking to the sales guy in charge of target at Railwire.