Speed Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter mtnltriband
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,573
MTNL engineers are hell.I am having disturbances in my fone right from the first day of triband installtion.The eng aassured me that he will solve the problem.he changed the splitter, router but the problem was till there.he gave me a diversion .But again the problem is there.Now the junior telecom eng says that he has done everything...now cant do anything else so should complain the exchange an expert will look into the matter.Went to DGM , sent an email to him but still the problem is there.What should I do freinds pls suggest fed up of this.......headache cant hear the person on the other side due to disturbances.The problem is such that when, fone is connected to splitter disturbance is there but when connected directly to line no disturbances.Changed splitter router but no solution.Any help please????Downstream UpstreamSNR Margin (dB): 30.2 23.0 Attenuation (dB): 15.5 24.5 Output Power (dBm): 3.5 0.6 Attainable Rate (Kbps): 8064 1132

hmmmmm, you shouldnt be getting disturbances on the phone which is connected to the splitter. do you have parallel connections? if you do, you should have all the parallel connections after the splitter.

viralbug,no parallel connections, changed the splitter and router also, diversion given to my line from exchange also did not help.The area junior telecom eng says now he cant do anything else.

hehe, MTNL hai toh sahi hai nahi toh............. 😀 😛