• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,974
Status
Not open for further replies.

enoon

ISP
Tata DOCOMO 3G
Hi!Just want to share my predicament at the moment. I wish to hear from people who might have been in this situation before me.To begin with, last month i bought a new connection at the price of Rs 2250/- with ZTE MF 631 USB modem (top speed of 7.2 Mbps). An introductory plan with initial 3GB at the peak speed of 7.2 Mbps and unilimited at speed of 128 Kbps came along with the package. I exhausted my data usage within a week and then recharged my account from local vendor. this time i went for Rs.1250 10GB unlimited at 3.6 Mbps for one month. Again i used up my data within 15 days and speed was slashed down. So this time i again went for same recharge but I recharged it online from Tata DOCOMO website. I received successful transanction notice and an ID for the same. I recharged it yesterday morning but I haven't seen any improvement in speed. Last time recharge went smooth and I was using high speed in no time. I called up docomo hotline they give me few instructions to tweak my dialer and delete all temperory files. i tried it all but it didn't change anything. finally they registered a complaint and said matter should be resolved by 18th. but i'm still worried and sceptical. what should i do to ensure my money is not wasted. what if there is no resolution by 18th. right now i"m getting a speed of 0.08 mbps (i checked it on speedtest). any inputs from you folks are welcome. Thanks in advance!

possible reasons to get slow speeds:1. recharge made of 2g and not 3g2. wrong selection of network3. over lapping of 2g plan on 3g plan..i think 1 might be the problem.. try sending ACT 3G on 53333

well, gentleman(XAYPATIL) said above does not really apply to your problem. preset data speeds fixed with recharges some times does not apply properly when recharge is done(thanks to flaws full software used by operators). so when you would have done recharge , poor software would have generated error code and wrong speed would have got applied or speed might have not changed at all(128kbps). technical team should refersh your account manaually to engage correct speed again which they would not do due to lack of seriousness of job

^ chetan31 you have got it right. my complaints is not resolved till date. I dont have enought time to persuade anymore complaints.. i'm resigned to losing my money

I tried this on my 3G sim and did a Rs11 3G recharge same here getting only 120kbps no 3g speeds.yes i am connected to 3G network and it is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.