Speed crashes in the afternoons.

waterloo_sunset

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
The download speed on my 256 Kbps connection crashes to 7-8 kbps in the afternoons. Noticed this the past 2-3 days.They are back to normal at night (around 30 kbps) Am in Delhi. Anybody else having this problem? :angry:

osinghrathore

Aug 2, 2005
Yup me too... contacted there CC and got replye sir we r looking in to it your prob will be solved in couple of hrs :D but I know nothing they will do.

waterloo_sunset

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
i know Sushubh, but this a DSL connection, and i have been using it for the past 3 months without any problem getting a consistent 30 kbps irrespective of the time, so.....there is definitely some prob

waterloo_sunset

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
Yeah osinghrathore, i contacted those fools too. Told me to delete the cookies and temp files. I just screamed n hung up. Let's see what happens, coz it's 9:40 pm and the speed is still crap.

sanke1

Regulars
Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
No speed drop at my place in mumbai.Constant speed 25-27 kbps whole day-night

waterloo_sunset

[OP]
Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
Lemme clarify, been happening for the last 2-3days only in the afternoons...and the speeds are back to normal at nights. I am connected to the Nehru Place exchange in S. Delhi, so cud be that it's restricted to my exchange. Thx for replying anyway.

dearashwin

Regular
Regulars
Jul 5, 2005
im in mumbai... no speed drops... lets see if others frm delhi have this prob.. if they dont then its either exchange or ur comp