Spectrum Auction 2021

• Thread starter Thread starter Sachin23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,114
  • Views Views 60,390
@iamvish shitty lol

Since I already uploaded them on TT, I will attach them here...

https://images.link-removed.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Screenshot_2021-05-29-12-50-05-831_cz.mroczis.netmonster-1622272836.6645.jpg

https://images.link-removed.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Screenshot_2021-05-29-12-49-01-573_net.sf_.rhino_.rxmonitor-1622272849.073.jpghttps://images.link-removed.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Screenshot_2021-05-29-13-36-09-956_com.inn_.nvengineer-1622275615.0431.jpg

lol link removed. crap. Lemme upload to Amazon cloud drive.

First of all which fool told u that additional BW will increase Coverage?
Bro I have seen in news articles and companies saying that addition of spectrum will improve network coverage also even the companies also say.

@iamvish some towers are still down I think due to the cyclone, and there probably was a small cell around somewhere as I used to get full signal in the bedroom here in Porvorim. Speeds would be 50 to 60Mbps in the nights, 25Mbps by 11am, 6Mbps by 6pm to 11:50pm. My one house in Pomburpa is under construction, and should be ready by September to December. It could be ready even before that. Will get Jio to add small cells at my residence, and everyone near my house will get full signal.

Even then, Jio needs to upgrade almost all sites to TM9 because too few sites and too many users. The Govt of Goa isn't interested in getting more towers in the state. So Jio has to install more small cells at users residences instead. Lets hope I get small cells at my residence when the time comes. Hopefully, Jio can upgrade them to 5G small cells in 2025-2027.

My broadband provider, Ethernet Xpress still hasnt fixed the lines. The lines were down on the 16th, and never came back up due to the lockdown. My plan expired on the 28th. Not gonna recharge now, since the lines are down everywhere.

@iamvish some towers are still down I think due to the cyclone, and there probably was a small cell around somewhere as I used to get full signal in the bedroom here in Porvorim. Speeds would be 50 to 60Mbps in the nights, 25Mbps by 11am, 6Mbps by 6pm to 11:50pm. My one house in Pomburpa is under construction, and should be ready by September to December. It could be ready even before that. Will get Jio to add small cells at my residence, and everyone near my house will get full signal.

Even then, Jio needs to upgrade almost all sites to TM9 because too few sites and too many users. The Govt of Goa isn't interested in getting more towers in the state. So Jio has to install more small cells at users residences instead. Lets hope I get small cells at my residence when the time comes. Hopefully, Jio can upgrade them to 5G small cells in 2025-2027.
How do you make jio to install small cells at your house. For that do you have to bear expenses ? If then investing in a proper Fibre connection would be worthful for you isn't it.?

On TT, some people have been saying that they contact one Sanjay Masruwala,(I'm not sure if I got his last name correct) he's one of the big guys in Jio, and he sends network engineers to your place, they install the cells, and actually pay you some 2 to 3k monthly for rent and electricity. You get coverage, the neighbourhood around you gets coverage, and it's a win win for everyone. I don't mind the radiation though since it's non ionizing. Only thing is, we've gotta drink lots of water because electromagnetic radiation heats up the water in the body, so what's happening is, your blood gets thicker. Blood thinners like garlic, cassia and cloves works wonders in cases like these.

Oh and your wifi router too is emitting electromagnetic radiation in case you're wondering.

Getting both is essential. Sometimes the vowifi doesnt work when the network goes out completely, which is why I want them to install small cells. I spoke to some neighbours, and one old lady was frustrated because she has a jiophone, and she wants to watch movies, but the videos are buffering continuously lol.

So yeah, I'm dying to get the small cells at my place. While 100Mbps on Jio would be enough, I'm already getting 300Mbps on Ethernet Xpress. Will wait for their lines to be back up.

Where can i check if pixel 4a supports 40A+40C?
I doubt that jio has added new spectrum here in Gujarat because I am sometimes getting EARFCN 38948 and sometimes 38750. Am waiting for this addition since ages now only to realize that my phone doesn't support it. Am not getting any CA since a few days at all.

Can anyone guide?
Cacombos doesn't have pixel 4a listed.

Bro I have seen in news articles and companies saying that addition of spectrum will improve network coverage also even the companies also say.
Fooling Customers it's just advertising. Only Airtel if they deploy B8 Coverage will increase Jio there will be no change

@Sachin23 If you werent getting b40CA before, then you won't even get it now because b40CA 20+10 has been around for a while. Your phone has a whole lotta bands support. Too bad they didn't enable CA on B40