SPECTRANET ROCKS

• Thread starter Thread starter punpher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 6,085

punpher

I AM POSTING FIRST TIME IN YOUR FORUMS AND I HAVE SEEN MANY PROBLEM THAT YOU ARE FACING REGARDING SPEED AND PRICES.BUT THERE IS A ISP WHICH IS MUCH ECONMICAL THEN OTHER THAT IS SPECTRANETI HAVE BEEN USING SPECTRANET SINCE 4 MONTHS FOR PACAKAGE OF 64 KBPS AND WITH UNLIMITED USE FOR JUST Rs 650 PER MONTH AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SPEED WILLL BE NEVER LESS THAN 64 KBPS AT SOME TIMES IT EVEN RISES TO 80KBPSIN THE END I WILL SAY SPECTRANET ROCKS 😀

hey.. where u from..?? and where does this ISP provide service to ?

there is a caps lock key on most keyboard. one should be on your keyboard too. use it.

Well for the most part the best ISP's have been local ones and not the big players. in bombay also the best are iGate and Exatt both of which are not as big as airtel, Bsnl, relience, Suckfy and tata.

Originally posted by punpher@Jul 6 2005, 09:53 AM
PACAKAGE OF 64 KBPS AND WITH UNLIMITED USE FOR JUST Rs 650 PER MONTH AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SPEED WILLL BE NEVER LESS THAN 64 KBPS AT SOME TIMES IT EVEN RISES TO 80KBPS

IN THE END I WILL SAY SPECTRANET ROCKS  😀
[snapback]15087[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, compared to that, i pay 880 bucks(inclusive of EVERYTHING)a month for a 64 kbps unlimited TATAindicom connection....and my speed is ALWAYS above 88kbps....Howzzat then?

PUNPHER SOUNDS LIKE A SPECTRANET SALESMAN TO ME(oops, caps lock was on)that too, a net-savvy salesman, coming here to peddle his wares 😎

Originally posted by vishalrao@Jul 6 2005, 08:45 PM
PUNPHER SOUNDS LIKE A SPECTRANET SALESMAN TO ME

(oops, caps lock was on)

that too, a net-savvy salesman, coming here to peddle his wares 😎
[snapback]15123[/snapback]
[/quote]

Got the same impressions as well.

i see, "punpher"... the fact that you type hindi for the others and english for me tells me something about you 😎 see you later dude

Banned for using caps ..how fair is that ? Coming back to the ISP its real shame that even after 3 years sicne this broadband concpet has been introduced we r still with 64 kbps the same pt where it started, after all those definations of broadband from TRAI. In 2 years Japan upgraded from 1Mbps to 100 MbpsNOTE: I guess its time the TRAI add one more clause in their defination of broadband. That clause which wud also describe a broadband connection to be unlimited and w/o any data caps. The real broadband revolution will then start in INDIA..

u missed the deleted post with all the MC BC profanities. i do not think i needed to keep that on to justify banning him.

Hi Guys 😀 ,Despite the fact that this guy might be a seller.what do you really think about their offer?it seems that they are proposing a 256 k plan unlimited for 1300 bucks, that sounds good, i am in the 128 unlimited airtel plan, working really well, but i m looking for a 256 one, and nothing is offered, or the price is upper than 2000 bucks.So do some people have real feedback from this provider? are available in Bangalore(i am not able to find it on their page).And what is the best solution for an unlimited 256 plan(excluding changing of country) :blink:

The best solution for an unlimited 256k connection is to wait for alteast 4 months to get a good deal...