SPECTRANET ROCKS

punpher

[OP]
Jul 6, 2005
I AM POSTING FIRST TIME IN YOUR FORUMS AND I HAVE SEEN MANY PROBLEM THAT YOU ARE FACING REGARDING SPEED AND PRICES.BUT THERE IS A ISP WHICH IS MUCH ECONMICAL THEN OTHER THAT IS SPECTRANETI HAVE BEEN USING SPECTRANET SINCE 4 MONTHS FOR PACAKAGE OF 64 KBPS AND WITH UNLIMITED USE FOR JUST Rs 650 PER MONTH AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SPEED WILLL BE NEVER LESS THAN 64 KBPS AT SOME TIMES IT EVEN RISES TO 80KBPSIN THE END I WILL SAY SPECTRANET ROCKS :D

Rush

Regulars
Regulars
May 14, 2005
hey.. where u from..?? and where does this ISP provide service to ?

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
Regulars
Jun 26, 2005
Well for the most part the best ISP's have been local ones and not the big players. in bombay also the best are iGate and Exatt both of which are not as big as airtel, Bsnl, relience, Suckfy and tata.

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Originally posted by punpher@Jul 6 2005, 09:53 AM
PACAKAGE OF 64 KBPS AND WITH UNLIMITED USE FOR JUST Rs 650 PER MONTH AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SPEED WILLL BE NEVER LESS THAN 64 KBPS AT SOME TIMES IT EVEN RISES TO 80KBPS

IN THE END I WILL SAY SPECTRANET ROCKS  :D
[snapback]15087[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, compared to that, i pay 880 bucks(inclusive of EVERYTHING)a month for a 64 kbps unlimited TATAindicom connection....and my speed is ALWAYS above 88kbps....Howzzat then?

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
PUNPHER SOUNDS LIKE A SPECTRANET SALESMAN TO ME(oops, caps lock was on)that too, a net-savvy salesman, coming here to peddle his wares :cool:

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
Originally posted by vishalrao@Jul 6 2005, 08:45 PM
PUNPHER SOUNDS LIKE A SPECTRANET SALESMAN TO ME

(oops, caps lock was on)

that too, a net-savvy salesman, coming here to peddle his wares :cool:
[snapback]15123[/snapback]
[/quote]

Got the same impressions as well.