Spectranet has worst support

ISP
Spectranet
Was subscribed to quarterly plan. All of a sudden internet stopped working. Waited for 4 days in case there might be some outage and will be resolved by them.
5th day raised a service request with customer care, they asked to check basic things and concluded something wrong with connection locally and someone will come and resolved it. Nobody came or called ever.

6th day received SMS that service request is resolved. Again called customer care and they told it is resolved as it is working on my one system (no one had any clue including me that from where this update came) Anyways lady told me that she has raised another service request as the old one cannot be reopened. And someone will contact me surely. Nobody came or called ever.

7th day received SMS that service request is resolved. Again called customer care and they told sorry for inconvenience and someone will definitely call today and fix it. Now I was totally pissed and requested them to disconnect the service as I cannot wait endlessly. She requested for one more day for service to be resumed.
I also tried contacting the sales guy who initially came for connection. He asked me to send the SR number and someone will come for resolution. No one came.

8th day received SMS that service request is resolved. Again called customer care and requested to discontinue my connection and refund the remaining amount of bill what I have paid in advance. The answer was it is non-refundable.

9th day also without any response. Not sure whether they have disconnected or not but service is not resumed.

Spectranet service is pathetic. Support guys are novice and irritating. Hopeless service.