Spectranet Broadband in BTM bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter Friend4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 11,321
ISP
BSNL
HI All,
I am planning to get new spactranet broadband connection in BTM 2nd Stage ,Bangalore area.How is speed in this area.Which cable operatore provide this service ?

Its pathetic..Just now got it removed .Just Google for Spectranet complaint.. Pros- Easy installationQuiet quick for installation.Works fine for 20 days out of 30.Con'sThe service is worst than pathetic. If your connection is down they hardly care for( no response from past 7 days from now )They hardly pick up the call• Specially when you start calling for some issue.SuggestionTake some time and start searching for Hathway or Airtel.

shubh dasgupta said:
Its pathetic..Just now got it removed .Just Google for Spectranet complaint..Pros-Easy installationQuiet quick for installation.Works fine for 20 days out of 30.Con'sThe service is worst than pathetic. If your connection is down they hardly care for( no response from past 7 days from now )They hardly pick up the call• Specially when you start calling for some issue.SuggestionTake some time and start searching for Hathway or Airtel.
Hi subha,
Are you in BTM 2nd stage.which plan you are using and what speed you get ?
I try for Hathway and Reliance in my area but customer care says that It is not availble in BTM 2nd Stage.Airtel is littile Expensive and have FUP.
Please provide cable operator number who provide spectranet connection if you are in BTM.

Yes i stay in Btm 2nd stage.Okay. The number for Spectranet is 918147591366. You can also get more numbers from just dial.Spectranet provides internet by Sify. It itself is not like reliance or Airtel.As I mentioned before that I have got it disconnected few days back and I am switching to Airtel! Trust me ... Its a mess.. Airtel is expensive but worth the amount.Anyways that's your personal choice of course. I was using unlimited plan of 2Mbps worth 1300rs.Speed was good(150kbps download) when I used internet download manager and 80kbps without it. Torrent speed I used to get only at night times.