Spectra is no longer offering unlimited data on monthly plans (1gbps 500GB costs Rs. 1828 lol!)

• Thread starter Thread starter varunc24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,692
After chatting with their Customer Support, apparently this only effects new customers - they'll need to pay for 6 months in advance for Unlimited, they also mentioned that there will be a few more plans added in 10~15 days.
I'm not sure if this is trust worth information or not 😕 but honestly I'd be really disappointed if I get hit by a cap now.

Yep, but they have increased the price of the 1 Gbps plan by 300 + tax as well (From 1249 to 1549). Let's wait and see. I hope I get to stick to the truly unmetered plan.

Sigh. That means 1549 + Tax + 469 (VPN)
Well, I do hope I really get to stay on Unlimited as well, I wouldn't mind paying 300 extra.
Their chat support feature is handled by a bunch of jerks 😛

Saw this posted on their Twitter page. I wonder if they are providing Unlimited on the 3 month Subscription as well.

Source

Not according to the website. Have pinged them on Twitter. Dekhe.

1JXu4ds.png

dude eventually told me that they are not giving connections at my place. even though my friend living in the same sector has already applied for it!

Doesn't the tweet specifically say about "upload" data? I mean if they were giving unlimited both ways, then wouldn't need to say "upload" specially right? Either-way it doesn't show for my area as well. Maybe its an upcoming plan.