South Park

• Thread starter Thread starter akash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 16,018
Its not even worth watching SP on VH1 .. It is so so so so heavily edited .. but I guess it is right to edit there cos there is no rating system here in India..

But tht 201 episode is not even available online on southparkstudios.com .. This is the statement from Matt and Trey..

In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it.

From this year there will be only 10 episodes of South Park. Matt & Trey are busy making a film 'Book of mormons.' I'm super excited and I've been waiting since the end of last season for the next season.

First episode of 17 th season aired yesterday. The name of the episode is 'Let go, let gov.' Its a satire about the NSA and cartman infiltrates into NSA.
Good start to the season.