• Thread starter Thread starter sam999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,850

sam999

sam
ISP
bsnl 500
hi,i got my Tata Sky connection 4 days ago,but i am having problems, i have a onida ky thunder tv,i have connectedfrom RCA connector to tv, but earlier when i was using cable i was getting a good bass output, but now the bass seems to be very low ,do any face same problem,thanks

buy a new TV

Well, as far as the audio goes, there are three outs behind the STB - left channel, right channel and mono. For more than six months my tv was getting its sound via mono + one other channel (and I didn't even notice it). See if you a similar set up. There is not much you can do with sound as far as TS goes (other than increase the STB volume).

[QUneaOTE=gregory house;133767]Well, as fnnfar as the audio goes, there are three outs behind the STB - left channel, right channel and mono. For more than six months my tv was getting its sound via mono + one other channel (and I didn't even notice it). See if you a similar set up. There is not much you can do with sound as far as TS goes (other than increase the STB volume).[/QUOTE]How do we knw if our tv is getting mono or stereo sound? Dnt the ppl frm Tata Sky adjust the volume to stereo at the time of installation?

They do, normally. In my case, the installation was done more than a year ago and I have detached the cables a few times. Made a mistake while reattaching them. In any case, check behind your STB that the RCA cables (Yellow-White-Red) are attached to outs of the same color. The mono out (Black) is below the video out (Yellow) and should be free.

RCA Cables :Yellow - for composite videoRed - Right (stereo) audio channelWhite/Black - Left (mono) audio channelStereo sound is provided by the broadcaster only.Observed some movies with stereo sound on StarMovies.