Soon Vasanth TV on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,070
Can we expect this channel on 15th August ?

Kalyan, Have you moved to Videocon?But now i am worry free to get the Tamil Channels as i am moved back to SUN DIRECT in Chennai, leaving Tata Sky. Yes, MPEG4 is MPEG4 Only we can not compare it with MPEG2, I am Seeing in Normal tv itself i can feel the difference between SUN and Tata.So How the experience with HD Servies.. Might be a Diwali wish to me...

Yes, i am waiting for TS to add Tamil Channel, but they didnt, so i moved to Videcon. Now i am enjoying more channels in Less Cost along with more Tamil Channels. I dont have LCD TV. i plan to buy soon.

Don't go for LCD higher than 32". Bcoz Indian DTH Industry is presently not capable to provide content according to Large Screen TVs. Only HD Channels looks good in Higher End Models.

Kalyan,Are you using Same TS dish with D2H or you have uninstalled TS Dish?I was bit struggling with SUN DIRECT to use with Tata Dish.. and finally after a escalation, SUN DIRECT agreed to tune their services with Tata Sky.I started another forum here to provide the clues on why TS dish not working with SUN DIRECT STB.Finally had to know SUN DIRECT has to do a hard refresh of services at their end to reactive my connection.

D2h installed seperate dish. TS dish is still in our house pointing insat 4a. But it is not in use.

are you sure you saw the advertisement clearly? from 4th august to 17th august still no look of this channel

TS Should be consider adding Siripoli or Adithya. Simply in their language "Popular Channels".
I do not see the big benefit adding Vasanth Tv in their Platform. Might be useful for customer who want to do a channel surf of within 9 channels now can surf within 10 channels.

Patthoda Pathinonnu.. avalothan...

----------

Any guys remember the Picture in my Avatar... ( it was the Vijay TV logo on 2000 🙂 )