Sony Xperia U

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2,802
Bravia Engine is the most attractive thing in the phone and yeah a nice job they have done with UI.I like this phone for some weird reason.It looks gay in front of Note, but that is a completely different thing 😀

I like this phone for some weird reason.

It's a fantastic phone no doubt. One glitch only, and a big one at that. It has a built in 8GB memory out which only 6GB is available for users. No card slot 🙁

----------

The price at Flipkart is 16.5k, but showing out of stock. Seems competitive price.

Could not find it at Flipkart. Letsbuy has it at 17399 for pre-order though. Expected to deliver in about 10 days.

Why does Sony always leave out 1/2 key things in all their phones. If this phone had expandable storage and a 3.7" Screen, it would be the perfect phone at this price. they could have reduced the internal memory to 2GB to keep the cost the same.

Why does Sony always leave out 1/2 key things in all their phones. If this phone had expandable storage and a 3.7" Screen, it would be the perfect phone at this price. they could have reduced the internal memory to 2GB to keep the cost the same.

It would then become the Xperia Sola !

Maybe he had his pockets stitched so that 3.7" fits perfectly 😛 and 3.5" will look odd.

anyone bought this phone? reviews online are bad and someone i know just bought it and i have been told that the call quality is horrible. she is going to seek a replacement to see if the problem is specific to the unit given to her today.