• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,691

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Finally! Sony is set to announce a real competitive model.

Sony Ericsson XPERIA Nozomi LT26i caught by Mr. Not-so-blurrycam -- Engadget

The LT26i is still rocking Gingerbread, but steps it up in the display department by moving to a 1280 x 720 panel, just like the Rezound and Galaxy Nexus. Most reports peg the Nozomi a having a 4.3-inch screen, but after some quick math it looks like its actually packing a 4.6-incher (Update: or... 4.3 inches, if the DPI reported is API related and not a hardware reference after all). The Quadrant score of 1,800 (which would put it in the realm of the Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1) also doesn't quite jibe with the rumored dual-core 1.5GHz chip that's supposed to be powering this device. The front facing camera is clearly visible, so it'll be ready for all your video chatting adventures.

Photos of the new device, which is said to carry the codename Sony Ericsson Nozomi LT26i, leaked to Phone Arena – which suggests that the new smartphone could be powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, feature 1GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage and an impressive 12-megapixel Exmor R camera.

Sony Ericsson's new Xperia Arc HD leaks in new photos - Readability

----------

this device is probably the best of the new lot if the hardware specifications are accurate.

720p display. 12mp camera. dual core 1.5GHz processor. 320dp display. i mean it's fantastic.

and knowing sony's recent policy, it should get ICS pretty quickly if they do not launch it with it in the first place!

actually same is the case with Galaxy nexus. specifications say 1GB but an android developer who had a test device for development purposes said on twitter that Linux shows around that much RAM instead. i guess the hidden ram is reserved by the system and is not shown in the about section.

i think its the ram for OS (691mb), hidden ram is for apps 🙂

More Sony Ericsson Nozomi pictures reveal non-removable battery and fixed storage | The Verge

Pictures of the Sony Ericsson Nozomi first popped up on our radar last month, and now GSMArena has some more detailed leaks, highlighting a Micro SIM slot, non-removable battery, and the conspicuous absence of a microSD slot. There are now also rumors of a 12-megapixel camera with full HD recording, alongside previously reported specs that include a 720p 4.3-inch LCD display (matching the stratospheric pixel density of the well-reviewed HTC Rezound), dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon SoC, 1GB of RAM, and either 16GB or 32GB of internal storage.