Sony SIX HD on Tata Sky HD: Channel No. 420

• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 18,725
Credits: greatsadiq

What ever it is TS susbcribers will not miss the IPL content in HD...Happy on this...

tech_enthu said:
In which base pack Sony six is added? I am not able to locate it.
We are getting it in Supreme Sports Kids Pack.
I guess its available in Supreme Sports Kids and Grands Sports Pack.

Looking at the event it should be available in all the packs irrespective of its SD version.

Sher said:
Sad... it is only event based .... bad news for TS owners.
I raised a request regarding this and got a call back. And yes it is an event based. But CC told me that last year SET MAX HD was also an event based channel for DLF IPL. But then later on TS had launched it as permanent. So she told me that there could be a possibility that TS could add this channel as permanent basis in future, regardless of completion of Pepsi IPL.
Then I emphasized on need of sports HD channels like Ten HD & Sony SIX HD, seeing TS have rented extra new transponders hence no bandwidth issue. As usual she took my request and ensured me that she would forward my valuable feedback 😀 to concerned department. :tongue:

Hardik7 said:
But CC told me that last year SET MAX HD was also an event based channel for DLF IPL. But then later on TS had launched it as permanent. So she told me that there could be a possibility that TS could add this channel as permanent basis in future, regardless of completion of Pepsi IPL.
Correct me if I am wrong but Set Max HD wasn't made permanent. Do you see Set Max HD there? :nonchalance: