Sony is pissing on famous hacker Geohotz.

• Thread starter Thread starter acc1444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 11,983
i have no issues with posting of the 'original' source of information.

not sure about the source. but here is his original site. legal trouble click on it and Sony gets your IP address. they would get mine.

Well, This time I will post newest recent article.
By the way, the website which you have mentioned is old when geohotz wanted to have fund fight. At that time, he had created two websites for clarify some terms in public.
Second website :: geohot got sued

Above second website has recently updated to get fund second time.
Well, new rumors in the market...
Here it is,
New person, Koushik dutta comes in contact. Sony has declared in market that they will come with new hack proof play station but it seems hard for sony to come with up. So, he invited Koushik Dutta to hire.

Koushik Dutta is famous android hacker. Here, email copy has posted below.

In last post, I have said it's geohot turn.
Here is explanation.

Geohotz and his lawyers claim that sony is misleading the court.
Sony got an order to bang all hackers near it and tries to find them from geohots databases. That is why, they had issued an order to take a look on geohotz's hard drives, his blog ip logs and his emails, also to find out how many hacker are working on it. This activity will be carried out under NDA.
NDA will make sure that sony will take look only on which they have rights to look over. From claim of geohotz and his lawyers, it seems that sony is not fighting against geohotz. They are fighting against all hackers which I think hackers can not be stopped.

Stay tuned for updates

Kotaku, the Gamer

SCEA vs. Geohot: Sony wins a not-quite flawless victory -- Engadget

Lame ending to the whole episode 😕

hmmmm. Compromise. I think something went between them which has not been revealed. It is behind the curtains. I still do not believe that Sony will take case back because during case, both were looking very angry to each other. OR also, it might be possible that geohotz can not see any way or money to fight because sony almost stopped his way to get donation by getting order to get log files from paypal.

@soodgautamDo you know that every single legal copy of Windows OS is added and additional price of 15$ only to make the people who are purchasing the software pay for the ones who are not. PS3 is a gaming console and its not a must have product, but Computers with Windows OS and MS Office are a must for business corporations, govt organizations and NGO's who end up paying for the pirates. Microsoft was able to set a good example cause its easy for them to hide their evil. Also, 33% failure rate of Xbox 360 was the highest for any electronic product ever (and i'm sure it will never be broken at all) so why is it that X360 was not exuberantly defamed as the worst product ever as it rightfully was ?

Okay! You should change all your information and delete your Facebook account now.

Follow this link to Permanently delete your Facebook account.

"oh he joined facebook staff? shiiiit he is gonna hack my account lets delete it before he do something..."sweet jesus, come on..

Okay! You should change all your information and delete your Facebook account now.

Follow this link to Permanently delete your Facebook account.

Fyi... Facebook has many such experts... which includes Mark... I believe hacking is one of the requirements on your resume to be at facebook...
May be then you never should have registered with facebook???

----------

"oh he joined facebook staff? shiiiit he is gonna hack my account lets delete it before he do something..."

sweet jesus, come on..

Don't think he needs to be on facebook's payroll to hack your account...

And now that he is with facebook... Don't think he needs to hack... He can login directly using your credentials... 😛

How can one hire a hacker is just beyond me .. By hiring a hacker they are endorsing hacking ... It's same as bank hiring a thief ..If someone has left his house open it don't give anyone the right to steal the things from there ..