Sony confirms the news about Android ICS for their Xperia branded phones

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,874
thats great news ... hope this applies to xperia mini too .. ma cuz just bought the same ...

i have optimus one ... so i am waiting for CM9 .. as don't hope any update from LGmy cousin just bought Xperia Mini

did it ever get the android 2.3 update?

----------

thats great news ... hope this applies to xperia mini too .. ma cuz just bought the same ...

Sony Ericsson Xperia mini is listed on the Sony website.

Oh we Galaxy SL users are still dreaming of gingerbread, but no hope yet...

Sony seems very aggressive while releasing ICS .. its good to change there image ...others targeted only high end model where as sony included middel level phone in ICS rool out ...

The more delay these pathetic companies will have to launch ICS to their existing models, more customers will get angry. Good that Sony is taking the lead (for once).

sad that my Xperia x10 does not qualify, darn the 384mb RAM of all the other specs 🙁

At best, you can hope is for a mod (which I am reading is in progress)... But like you mention @ 384 MB Ram ... you might be better off not getting it...

At best, you can hope is for a mod (which I am reading is in progress)... But like you mention @ 384 MB Ram ... you might be better off not getting it...

Agreed, gingerbread does not work very well on this phone anyways - lags a little while running multiple apps or even opening gallery with lot of content