Sons of Anarchy

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 106
  • Views Views 10,599
well watched first season and like it..totally masala packed and unreal.I have read the book on hells angel written by hunter thomson,it is based on the interview of sonny barger,founder of hells angel mc.I feel samcro is a bunch of saints and second season was too boring as it was based in dull ireland and finding baby abel really bored me...

Done with Season 2 and it was a very agonizing ending i must say.

Yup the season focused in Ireland was quite annoying. Gets better after that :-D

Finished watching the 5th episode of season 3. Everyone else is getting killed except Stahl. And does the whole season focus about getting Abel ?Stahl's killed. Everything should settle now.

I'm watching this show at such a pace that i'm having nightmares in my dreams 😀

Another great episode. Big things expected in the latter part of the season 😀

sometimes i lose track of the storyline. what is bobby doing roaming around the country? forming his own charter?

Well let's see. He didn't like Jax's move on ratting out Clay or handing him over to the cops. So he is going nomad is what i believe.

nomad means he is still part of soa but he does not stay at one charter?why is he roaming around america collecting more people? or is nomad a charter too and they need a minimum number of members?

Yep. You need 4 people to become a nomad. IIRC, a couple of nomads were pulled in and was asked to do a job. So that means you are still part of the club.

I waited for hours before watching Person of Interest and Marvel without subs. :-(