• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 10,693
Status
Not open for further replies.

LEARNBIKE

ISP
bsnl
on this site ,MTS the plans are too confusing.

under "MBlaze Retail Prepaid STV for new acquisition" they provide 3gb data for 251 rs whereas under "New MBlaze Retail Prepaid STVs" its mentioned 1GB for 248rs.

and under " MBlaze Segmented Prepaid STV for new acquisition" you get 3gb for 490rs . can anyone explain the difference among these plans.

Hi,
The plan is:-3gb data for 251 is for new acquisition( for new purchase user only) and 1GB for 248rs. is for existing user. Do let us know if you would like to have any further conversation with us.
Regards
MTS Customer Service India

under "MBlaze Retail Prepaid STV for new acquisition" they provide 3gb data for 251 rs whereas under "New MBlaze Retail Prepaid STVs" its mentioned 1GB for 248rs.

and under " MBlaze Segmented Prepaid STV for new acquisition" you get 3gb for 490rs . can anyone explain the difference among these plans.

Hi,
The plan is:-3gb data for 251 is for new acquisition( for new purchase user only) and 1GB for 248rs. is for existing user. Do let us know if you would like to have any further conversation with us.
Regards
MTS Customer Service India

so its just a gimmick to attract new customers, and considering that its cdma so new users would be bound to stay with ur service. I would like to know for how long the cutomer is considered as "new" ,means for how long i would get 3gb for 251 plan option available for me as recharge option, if i get a new connection???

so its just a gimmick to attract new customers, and considering that its cdma so new users would be bound to stay with ur service.
I would like to know for how long the cutomer is considered as "new" ,
means for how long i would get 3gb for 251 plan option available for me as recharge option, if i get a new connection???

just once.. lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.