• Thread starter Thread starter trump
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,426

trump

trump
ISP
airtel
yesterday my net was very slow,so no download was possible,so i started looking at threads of this forums from the beginning (old days) .they contain much good info but now i want to ask some questions,maybe some old user can clarify these things=1=there was some discussion about hidden pckages,what are these and how to find out them2=there was a user by name - surjeett[who was a cto and shared good info]has he quitted the forum3=when i clicked on memberslist,it appearedBoard MessageSorry, an error occurred.why?thnx for any info

man for hidden packages, i think they are stopped nowbut u can still call ur CTO to know moresecond for surjeet maybe a mod can help uthird here also a mod would be able to help u

Memberlist is working fine here, try refreshing.surjeett was a cto in delhi, a regular on forum and chat room, he had some misunderstanding with sushubh and he decided to call it quits.

Can anyone... put some light on this hidden packages??Any good offers?

lol after a year on this forum I today discovered the member button thanks to this thread 😛

thnx everyone for replies.

Originally posted by Fred@Oct 9 2005, 02:23 PM
Memberlist is working fine here, try refreshing.

no refreshing is not working ,this message is showing=
Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Any idea what to do?

Originally posted by Fred@Oct 9 2005, 02:23 PM
Memberlist is working fine here, try refreshing.
surjeett was a cto in delhi, a regular on forum and chat room, he had some misunderstanding with sushubh and he decided to call it quits.
[snapback]27854[/snapback]
[/quote]

i do not think i had any problems with him... :blink: google singh and the idiot with the competing forum were the two guys i had problems with. and i think the guy who had an argument with me regarding opera has left too...

Originally posted by inetbum@Oct 10 2005, 10:19 PM
Maybe you're not logged in! Check that.
[snapback]28069[/snapback]
[/quote]
well i am logged in because it shows=Logged in as: trump ( Log Out )

Sushubh,can u throw some light on why the error?