Some Questions about Railwire Broadband

ISP
IDEA BRODBAND > BSNL > RAILWIRE
landed on this page by searching reviews of railwire . i desperately want to shift from bsnl . so the thing is the lco who provide railwire is 2-3 km away from my home . and the railway station (Jamshedpur ) is around 3 km . I doubt that FTTH is there in my area . so will wireless work from my home ??
i called the customer care no but no one picked the phone . decided to call the lco to check if they can provide either ftth or wireless :/ .
and one more thing i have a Tenda n150 router already so will it work if they provide the connection ? because all my family members mostly use the internet on their mob .

Your best chance is talking to the local operator. He can give you info on what type of connection he will be able to provide. You will be give an ONU from which you can take WAN output. So, if your router supports WAN ( LAN cable ) input, you are good to go.

@meetdilip thanks ..i called my lco today they said they will provide wireless connection . installation charge is 4500 ( include everything ) + 899 for the plan . hope this isp dnt disappoint like bsnl . one more question sir i have seen many local isp like hathway , alliance etc give peering in torrent sites and some more site . do railwire also provide local peering ?

Yes, referring to that thread, it seems I am the only one not getting it.