Some Questions about MTNL

• Thread starter Thread starter WhizKins
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 5,941
well that is a speed profile error, u can email at the above ID and see if it helps..

Yup, mail again and try. I think once you get past the initial hiccups the connection should be solid unless mtnl in your area sucks in general.

Awesome, it worked! I mailed to deadsl@bol.net.in and they fixed it. Now the connection is working 100% fine 😀
I'll keep my fingers crossed lol, if it works good like this the whole month then I'll switch to MTNL full time!

@ whizkins, you can try dropping in an email at deadsl@bol.net.in mailing on this ID was very effective when i had MTNL for getting speed, login issue's sorted out, do copy the mail to the gm/ceo etc and mention the compliant no's of previously lodged complaints as well.

The Network operations centre of MTNL broadband is Kidwai Bhawan, it would do you good to contact some broadband person there and talk to him regarding your problem, you should be able to find the relevant no's on the MTNL website.

Thanks a Ton! Cyberwiz. I am on mtnl's freedom 800 combo for last 2 months and never got full 2 Mbps (was getting around 1.6-1.7)as promised. Tried mailing everywhere from customer care to gm to even nodal officer but to no avail. Happen to read your comments and thought to give deadsl a try. Just took me 2 mails and those guys resynchronized my speeds to much higher levels ( these guys don't reply to mails but do take notice). getting over 2.1 Mbps constantly thanks to you. Great post