Some inquiry MTNL 849NU plan

• Thread starter Thread starter sam_ir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,013

sam_ir

ISP
DSL - 849 NU
Hello everyone,I called MTNL for upgrading my triband plan from 590 nu to 849 nu,and it started in 3-4 days:thumbsup: but the speeds are still the same as 590,so is there anything i have to do with my adsl modem to increase speed?my modem is UTStarcom 300R2U.I live in Mulund.Little help will be appreciated.

again call them and complain... thats it.....

actually after activating the plan they called twice on my mobile and landline to ask is it activated, i asked them about speed they said it will be increased.😛 but not yet i called them and mailed to lets see.😗

Hey man,No luck yet🙁, still trying:redface:MTNL guys are kanjoos, plan phatapphat change kiya speed nahi.:wall:

hey,any of you guys know about this no. 24361221, MTNL call center lady gave it to me, it keeps ringing no one answers.:wall:

it would be some babu's number who is never on his desk. Call up 1504 and ask them to place a request to the server room guys. Its just a 5 minutes job. But these idiots take ages to do it!

I still think none of this will work unless you go personally to the exchange and sit on their heads to do it.Calling MTNL is akin to not doing anything at all

I am doing everything i could, Just not getting time to go to exchange,🙁is it open for enquiry or complaint on Sundays? MTNL walo ko sirf paise chahiye kaam nahi.:wall:

MTNL open on Sundays?😕😕:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:That will be the day.No dear it is never open on sundays and most saturdays also you won't find anyone there!You will have to find the time to go on one of the weekdays or send someone else on your behalf, but going there is a must as things get done that way

Sorry buddy I asked stupid question about Sunday😛.:yahoo:That's it!:yahoo: Speed is changed:thumbsup:Its showing in my ADSL router downstream: 2047🙂uploadstream: 263:thumbsup:I think i may be the lucky guy :rofl:MTNL changed the speed without me going to exchange.Thanks guys you helped me lot by answering my queries......:thumbsup:cheers🙂

hehe... good for u 🙂 BTW... it wud not have helped even if u visited the exchange... coz the speeds are controlled from Prabhadevi Exchange.