Some alterations in Sify Broadband Client v2.61

• Thread starter Thread starter xor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2,661

xor

Download this small patch and Disable HeartBeat service and default homepage launch
After this patch sify client is ok for me….. may be for u also.. :huh:

Download from here

I think this is not a software crack so MOD ji plz don’t remove this post .. B)

I'm trying it out let's see.

I will never give it a try as i hate sifyclient + it takes so much time to open + their logo pisses me off + EATS LOT OF RAM + do not even ask u b4r update .Thanx for link though 🙂 .But why no stay with bhaskar's or infernalproteus's work !I use supersify mostly and like it tooo .

someone has to confirm whether it is really worth trying or some junk crap posted by some idiot... 😕

Well I havent tried the software patch.....but i think it is unjust to call him an idiot......b4 u try it.....He has made a software for us and not for himself....watever thing he has made......we shud support him rather call him by bad names......unless the patch posted by him is a crap or a virus

I tried it out and it works. Doesn't seem to mess up the original client and their webpage doesn't open up by default. and by the way sushubh, you did call him an idiot. Your own words.

someone has to confirm whether it is really worth trying or some junk crap posted by some idiot... 😕
No he didn't call him an idiot.

Well, my friend you would probably need to rephrase that sentence because to me it would seem you're calling that person who posted it an idiot and labeled it 'junk crap.' 🙂

well i am not a MA in English Language. But any sane dude would know that i called no one an idiot here except myself.

I know what you mean sushubh, you didn't call him an idiot but it can be taken in many ways, therefore resulting in flame wars. we are a community of friendly people, we wouldn't want that to change. 🙂

Well I am sorta confused.Well wat i understand, i think u called him idiot.....i dont know if i am really that poor at englishThen who did u call idiot......I am really confused....help plzIf am wrong then help me improve my english....tell me wat that sentence means.....maybe translate into hindi and then i may be able to know the 'true' meaning