Solutions to Burn Movie DVD for TV Playback

• Thread starter Thread starter jWindz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,949

jWindz

ISP
Broadnet
When I create DVD movie from photos and videos, or burn downloaded movies to dvd, following dvd movie making and dvd movie burning tools are the indispensable movie making programs on my windows system.

Solution 1: Using All-in-one Wondershare DVD Movie Maker

Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder is the all-in-one dvd movie maker for windows 2000, xp and vista (windows 7 version coming up). It helps you combines all media files to colorful movie and directly save movie onto DVD for television playback. Animated subtitle could be easily rendered on your movie. Additionally, all video effects are simply accessed by adjusting every effect parameters. It's the powerful movie editing program and high-quality dvd burning software.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9763/pv2dvd.jpg

Solution 2: Using Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker

Windows Movie Maker is the free movie making software, coming with Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional, and Windows Vista. You can use it to make photo movie with basic transition and titles. It saves your movie project to WMV and avi format video, dvd movie burning is not supported. Extra movie to dvd maker is needed to burn movie dvd, say Windows DVD Maker described below.

Windows DVD Maker - Wizard-Style DVD Movie Burning

Windows DVD Maker is enough to make dvd movie, but it doesn't provide enough transition and video effects to enhance photos and videos. So here I use Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker to make movies and burn to dvd.

1. Easy steps to make movies and burn to DVD

Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builderis the only program to accomplish all these. Make movie from photo, videos, music, titles, and then author a personalized dvd menu, at last burn movie to dvd and play on TV.
100+ transition effects and Ken-Burns effects enables you to decide your movie style at your pleasure. What I love most is the powerful titles editing tool. What ever scrolling titles, rolling titles, flying titles or rotating titles, you could accessed at your fingers. Now put anything you want to anywhere of your movies.
Video effects are another features that amaze me. You can change your old movies to totally ones with these video effects: Blur, Carve, Embossment, Sharpen, Mosaic, Matrix, Inverse, Flash and more...

Movie Making Steps: Change Transitions

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3428/transitionv.jpg

Movie Making Steps: Burn Movie to DVD

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7908/dvd2j.jpg

2. Burn Windows movie maker video to DVD

Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker (Wizard-Style Interface) are used to make movies and burn movies to dvd. Because Windows DVD Maker doesn't provide enough transition effects for us, so I usually make movie with Windows Movie Maker and output as fair quality wmv movies then convert wmv dvd movie using Windows DVD Maker.

These two movie making programs are super easy to use, even for computer beginners. But for advanced functions, say multiple songs supported, more video options and stylish movie titles, I tends to use Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder, similarly easy but more options to make and burn movie DVD.

Here is a basic step by step tutorial about how to use Windows Movie Maker as well as movie making software for Mac - iMovie

References
Movie Making Website
Best Photo DVD Maker
Free Photo Slideshow Maker