[SOLD OUT] Huawei HG8120C xPON (EPON and GPON) ONT with telephone port (no wireless)

varkey

I got banned!
ISP
Excitel | BSNL
I have couple of Huawei HG8120C ONTs for sale. The model has the following ports

• 1 GE port
  • 1 FE port
  • 1 TEL port
Please note that there are cheaper variants where both ports are fast ethernet (FE) ie 100 mbps. It is also an xPON device and supports both GPON and EPON, however needs to run couple of commands over telnet to change the mode. I will pre-configure it the mode you want, but it should be just as easy for you to do it yourself if required.
You can also clone or modify the serial number and PON password if required so that you can easily replace your existing ONT without any changes from the LCO or BSNL.

The units are brand new and imported from China. To reduce shipment weight during import, only the bare units were imported, so this does not include the box and the power adapter. It uses the standard 12V power adapter with barrel type 5.5x2.5/2.1mm connector. Any power adapter rated higher than 0.5A will work just fine.

The price is Rs 1750 shipped (Delhivery)

IMG_20201020_200520.webpIMG_20201020_200507.webpIMG_20201020_200455.webpIMG_20201020_200446.webp

Note : I have several units for sale, will update the thread once all units are sold out. Until then it's available 😅 One unit left ALL SOLD OUT

PS : If your existing ONT is Alphion or if you are procuring the ONT to use with an Alphion OLT, this unit will NOT work. Alphion OLT only supports Alphion ONT.

PS : I am not associated with the forum other than being a regular member, have no association with the forum's owners/moderators and they are not benefiting from any of these transactions nor are they responsible for it.

Last edited:
1 unit sold to @Raptorx

hey @varkey i want to purchase this Huawei device if it is available. Any way to make sure it will work with my BSNL FTTH connection? Current Device: HG850a GPON ONT on rent from BSNL.

@xibinx It should work, you would need to clone the serial (can be done from the UI) of the existing device to make sure the new device can authenticate with the OLT.

This supports both GPON and EPON (can be changed via telnet)