Softwares you use ?

Windows 98 second editionWin Xp Service pack 2Win Xp Proffesional Ages of Empires 2Brain lara cricket 99Ms Office 97Quake 3 Arena............Wao my list the biggest....😀

if you are a true indian you will never buy more than 2 or 3 original softwares. 😀(kambui is a very rare exception 😛)@devil-you using trial versions? what a pity!! 😛 😛agree with humm, its a different feeling when you have original softwares. i would start buying originals if they cost around 100 rs. 😀

originals for 100 rs in delhi?i though they were supposed to be free.............. 😀 😛 :lol: 😉

oh just forgoti got today only when i was searchin some cdi also hav DOS (three floppy), win 98 , Tally.I games r also countedthan i hav MAfiaroad rashcricket 97fifa 97fifa200brian lara cricketpainkillersims 3nfsIInfs IIIn some more but cannt remember n lazy to search around my drower

if u r gonna include gameshere's my list of legitimately purchased gamesCLAWFIFA 2001Cricket 99BLC 99Cricket 2000Road RashDriverNeed for Speed High Stakes

^^^ actually that can be counted.most of the people dont have their own licenses..........😀

Guys, I don't think listing your purchases from your local 'suppliers' (you know what I mean, God bless their noble breed 😛 ) counts as 'legitimate purchases' for them in this context...

QUOTE(humm @ Apr 16 2006, 01:22 AM) [snapback]48445[/snapback]
Its a different and proud feeling to have a original software. 😀
[/b]

Yep, I agree!

On my Desktop:Open Office (Donated to project)Slackware (Baught original CD Set)On my Laptop:Win Xp ProHummingbird X-Windows ServerDB ArtisanNorton Corporate EditionJ Builder EnterpriseMS Office 2003Cisco VPN SuiteBut laptop belongs to my employer... not sure if that counts. Cost hardware is ~$2k, cost of software is $6k+.Would buy software for my own desktop as well (that if is priced at affordable levels).