Software -Actual Download Meter

• Thread starter Thread starter frozenhell
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 9,502

frozenhell

Hey everyone,

Guess what? Atlast, I found an Excellent software to measure the actual download (ignoring the downloads in free hours). 😀 So read below...

Dataone website provides only total monthly bandwidth consumed and does not provide free and chargeable bandwidth separately. The session logs can run into multiple pages and it is difficult to add all the session logs to find the total chargable monthly bandwidth usage.

The following tool will calculate the Total chargeable monthly Bandwidth consumed.
[/b]

http://link-removed.de/files/16852272/DataOne-Bandwidth_2.4.zip.html
New featues in 2.4
Daily total for charged and free usage
Corrected bug - not displaying freeusage correctly, when there is mixed usage.
[/b]

Filesize: 209 KB

If you think that this is a good post then juss drop a few words. B)

Thanks but there are are already a few softwares to do this. They have already been posted on this forum.

why this file (216KB) is different from the
DataOne-Bandwidth 2.4.exe (208KB)
provided by shaplus ?

see : www.shaplus.com/dataone

Originally posted by seshu@Apr 2 2006, 10:14 PM
why this file (216KB) is different from the
DataOne-Bandwidth 2.4.exe (208KB)
provided by shaplus ?

see : www.shaplus.com/dataone
[snapback]46854[/snapback]
[/quote]

hey dude... first of all, i got this file while wandering the web, not from its official website. secondly, when i visited sharplus, i saw both the file is 200KB and it gave no problems in running. so as far as i am concerned, it did not matters. also the file size is 8 bytes more, which possibly couldn't fit a virus or sumthin. but hey, i recommend that u dl it from the official website if ur having troubles. after all i am not the author of this program. 😛

Quoting From other community forums :
I am sure Exe attached in this thread is modified exe of that available in www.shaplus.com/dataone/ , since the file size is different from the size available from my site. Also version tab is missing in this files property.

This is the reason I have made my tool closed source. If it is open source, Hackers could easily modify the source code and redistribute it.

So always download my tool only from www.shaplus.com/dataone/ [/b]

Thanks dude... great software...

Hey guys is it safe to give my username and password to this software. I am having a doubt on it... Coz sending your password somewhere else may cause you a lot of trouble... Plz reply. Is anyone having any problem regarding anonymous usage or theivery?

I gotta say people with limited downloading uploading limit might be a bit skeptical givin this software the password.Afterall we all know it....as lovely as the bandwidth BSNL provides so is the lovely bills they send.Its just a risk guyz will have to take cause i have seen hackers and crackers deep throating CIA mainframes...xD.So secured or not every program has a 1% chance of gettin defeated,so just pray to the computer gods that some smart ass doesnt jack your password if u do go ahead and use the software.