So!!! Would you like to see celebs selling you motherboards/graphic cards [India btw]

The Sorcerer

ISP
tikona
Yeah well, let's just say there are few people from couple of companies who believe that they should use celebrities to launch motherboard and graphic cards.

I explained them in sweet language but it seems they are just not aware how public is. Just in the spirit of things and for the good of our sanity, I am taking this small survey. Just in case if any company asks if this tactic would work? I could simply show the survey results.

Yeah- I am serious. Some management do think celeb power for pc H/W will work. Here's the link for the survey:
Would you like to see Celebs being used to advertise for motherboards/graphic cards?? Survey

Hey, are you tricking people to fill forms for you?I have reported your post 😡

My bad, I thought it's some "paid to survey" thing. Accept my apology ~The Sorcerer.

What makes you think that its a paid survey? I am wasting my leisure time to get things done properly by meeting these people and its for the good of the community. H/W companies in India DO think it will work, especially for gaming series H/W products. Celebs were actually called in the past for about 3-4 game tourneys. Some people know how THAT ended up. Do note, if they do this, at the end of the day they are going to increase the price of the product. Besides??Do you REALLY think those Nike/reebok shoes are worth 8k- even on retail?? hmm??

I would like Amir Khan to sell AMD Athlon X6 CPU and Shahrukh Khan to sell Nvidia Tegra GPU.If I am a celeb I would sell Alienware.