So... What are the late payment fine on BSNL Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 22,706

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I really need to stop delaying the payments to the very last moment. I have ended up messing up both my credit card and bsnl broadband bill payments this month. :
Anyways. BSNL website did not show a late payment charge. What's it about? It would be added in the next bill? How much?

heh, it won't be added to the next bill 😀 has happened to me quite a few times, dunno why.
However, if you do become a repeat offender, they'll randomly cut your line(landline only) after the due date(more towards the date when the next bill is generated), and on re-connection re-sync you at 4096kbps.

Right. Never again. Not going to make this mistake. I was late on my credit card payments by 31 minutes. I thought it was on that day (past midnight). Found out it was the previous day. This has never happened before.
With BSNL I was late 4 hours. 🙁
Same problem. I thought due date was 28th. Turned out it was 26th.

geez, 4 hours only 😀
Even a few days late wouldn't hurt(broadband bill, i'm referring to 😛)

ah well. it sucks for me. has never happened before. should never happen again. this month has been crazy.

I need to make a tough call in October whether to renew for another year, switch to monthly, switch plan or move out....