So, We got another forum on the same theme!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,676

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Hmm. So guys on this forum are receiving PMs from an ex-member claiming that I am a bad bad moderator and people on this forum should move to his forum...Well, I had only this to say... It is your choice! I do not want this forum to go insane with bad signatures, animated avatars, flash based animations, talks about cracks/pirated software blah blah. I do not want people to be over smart abusing other people (especially the moderator). If that is bad moderation, I guess you should indeed move on! Thank you to all the people who support me and prefer to stay here!

Can u show us one of those PMs which says u are a bad mod ? 😉And people can be members of multiple forums at the same time...I'm one of them...So that statement dosent make any sense! 🙁

look who is talking. the same guy who is sending the PMs! dude you are sick.

you missed his brilliant post which was deleted by another mod around here. i think you have not even seen 10% of the mess he created on this forum. i have wasted a lot of time getting that cleaned up...i am not going to do any more explaining. he is a nutcase and i have had enough of his shit.

happened by accident. during the cleanup of the database.

u can create one again with the same userid. should not be a problem... if it is, post here and i will see what i can do.

yup that was one of the reason that id got deleted. i removed all the ids from where a PM was dispatched enticing the user to move on to that new forum... you cannot blame me for doing that. sabotaging a perfectly running forum is not something that can be justified.

I think there's is definitely over enthusiastic banning of the members that goes on here which led to all proms.....

here are some reasons why i do not think deleting all ids related to mindless PM dispatching to random people on the board was bad...that dude has already created more than 15 IDs on this forum using fake names and email addresses. none of them actually were used to participate in the various debates. most of them were in a way abusing the moderator through the userid or were being used to dispatch PMs. rest were to post threads on this forum inviting people to leave this forum and move on to that forum. this was after:1. i banned him around 5 times.2. told him to leave this forum honorably.3. he himself asked me to remove all his IDs from this forum.and i am not exactly a friend or a relative of mr. abdul rahman that i know he is not another of the variants of mr. agnivoo. it was just a reflex action which i believe does not require justification.