So, We got another forum on the same theme!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Hmm. So guys on this forum are receiving PMs from an ex-member claiming that I am a bad bad moderator and people on this forum should move to his forum...Well, I had only this to say... It is your choice! I do not want this forum to go insane with bad signatures, animated avatars, flash based animations, talks about cracks/pirated software blah blah. I do not want people to be over smart abusing other people (especially the moderator). If that is bad moderation, I guess you should indeed move on! Thank you to all the people who support me and prefer to stay here!

D

Don

Can u show us one of those PMs which says u are a bad mod ? ;)And people can be members of multiple forums at the same time...I'm one of them...So that statement dosent make any sense! :(

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
look who is talking. the same guy who is sending the PMs! dude you are sick.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
you missed his brilliant post which was deleted by another mod around here. i think you have not even seen 10% of the mess he created on this forum. i have wasted a lot of time getting that cleaned up...i am not going to do any more explaining. he is a nutcase and i have had enough of his shit.

cyrux

Regular
Regulars
Jun 28, 2005
And why did you remove abdulrahman004 from the forum ???

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
u can create one again with the same userid. should not be a problem... if it is, post here and i will see what i can do.