So nice of Sify....

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,424

Suraj

Regular
3 days without any internet at my place, 12 switches got burnt and they got replaced with second hand ones......which hope fully would last for sometime.... :angry:I thought why not just chat with this sify girl Mary juliet.......she was kind enough to forward my request to some thing dunno exactly who, what...but i got like 2 days pack of unlimited 128kbps.....I didn't understand what the heck was this unlimited CS2D product code. again chatted with some person who said you have no caps on this one.Now i only need to hope there is power when the pack gets goin... :angry:But as usual i am not going to believe them...still stickin to that 150mb limit funda...Has anybody got any of these packs and downloaded like crazy 😀 ?

download bindaas buddy...u're safe...this is the compensatory pack...no limits at all!!! 😀

The packs unlimited in the true sence of the word, I cut half my month in these 2 day packs so I know it very well ;-)

lagta hai sub jan aaj ek saath marne ke iraade hai........hey no bakra thing here....i hope you guys are all serious about it.otherwise bhari jawani mein ek aadmi ko zor ka jhatka bahut zor se lagega.yaar pungi na bhaj jaye...anyways....Thanks all....i did be ready with all downloads that day.