so michaeal jakson killed by Illuminati...??????

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,369

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
shocking videos and mind blowing revelations.

i was watching something on youtube and i somehow got to see this new video uploaded in 2011 ,which says "Why the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson" ,it has 4 parts, and i watched all 4 out of curiosity , i must tell you i didn't know what Illuminati meant (heard once before in movie Angels and Demons), but having seen all the videos i must tell you that there is something fishy thats for sure, and i have started believing that there are powers in the world which are secret and anonymous and trying to take over the world to create a new world order , and i beleive that because of Michael Jackson"s own words , his looks and talks are clearly indicating that he was under great pressure all the time. a billionaire artist under pressure of what...???? thats the thing which numbs the mind.

1) Michael was i huge artist , a greatest talent , but he was not happy at all in any of the interviews(infact he never looked happy ever to me always a kind of fake smile) shown in the videos(even other interviews which are not in this videos, but those are related to all this)

2) he himself can be seen, saying in these videos that there was a great conspiracy against him and other greatest artists before him who had been charged with malicious and false charges all the time.

3)he appealed to people that people need to wake up and see whats happening with him and others.

4) he clearly stated that he had been a victim (through the lyrics of his songs such as " they dont really care about us")

one portion says

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me off my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

5) his brother (jerome) and sister (la toya) are clearly saying again and again " there are a lot of people who are involved in this conspiracy

6) he even said for one ceo of Sony music " Tommy Mottola is devil" .

7)in one interview Michael can even be seen frightened of saying more and says "i am done , i cant say more because i am hurt"

watch this and you will be astonished

Why the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson Part - 1 - YouTube
Why the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson Part - 2 - YouTube
Why the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson Part - 3 - YouTube

Why the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson Part - 4 - YouTube

I dunno if it's right or wrong ! but I also watched somewhat similar videos about Kurt Cobain's Death .

well donno about that but here, we can see a terrified Michael Jackson.......:scared:

@bobby,but listen man, we loved him didn't we???? and he died a undeserving death...didn't he...??? and we have urge to know what happened , don't we...???? and we can clearly see him frightened like hell(in videos) cant we...???

@bobby,but listen man, we loved him didn't we???? and he died a undeserving death...didn't he...??? and we have urge to know what happened , don't we...???? and we can clearly see him frightened like hell(in videos) cant we...???
loved? dunno .. but i respected MJ.

His death came as big shock to me 😕

But am in split minds. .one part is saying this is too good to be true . . another part is saying maybe illuminati is indeed present in todays world.

"illuminati"..............since this organisation is heavily involved in backwards messages and subliminal meanings.............lets try and and do the backward of illuminati itself.it comes to........."itanimulli" ............now go to itanimulli.com................and you will be surprised like anything.:blink3: it opens national security agency ...........the american government organisation. wow.

ever seen triangular wrench and bolts. watch this.

its a kids cartoon company ......why they are doing this...????it cannot even be a coincidence

Disney New Subliminal Message - YouTube

----------

Illuminati is the film production company owned by Saif Ali Khan bhai.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

Angels and Demons - Church Vs. Science - YouTube

Songs Of Satan (Backmasking) - YouTube

watch the evil.

----------

some backmasking are crystal clear and some are not so clear but they are there for sure.

you cant have all backmasking crystal clear because its not "EASY" to do it.................also if its made real crystal clear all the time.......then all ppl will know it that its being done. they dont want it to be 100% clear.

michael said this himself..........see him saying .

Michael Jacksons warning people to wake up illuminati NWO - YouTube

He is talking about a conspiracy to make ppl not like him... Every celebrity/politician who gets attacked by the media says the same bloody thing... Do you know there is a politician in Bihar who raped a 16 yr old girl & is using the same language("its a conspiracy against me" & "The media is lying to u" etc etc)... Are u gonna justify his stand too, that the illuminati is trying to control him too if he gets killed??? Joining the dots is one thing but this is just drawing a line from a dot on a page in mumbai & connecting it to a dot on the page in New york... Get real man...

PS BTW in that video nowhere does he say "The illuminati" or even a group of powerful ppl were trying to do anything to him... He said they & was referring to the media zzz... Also while everyone jumped up & shouted how they love MJ once he tragically died, not many were on his side while he was alive... Same with Whitney Houston...