• Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 8,407

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
So, Surjeet think this forum is part of an propag@nda on my part to get famous and blackmail Sify. and i block users who are happy with Sify broadband. well if you think so... i had make some other guy the moderator of this forum in particular. just post ur stuff here...

trust me. its no fun to have the feeling that someday Sify would have this forum filled with spam comments. or simply hacked into dust... 🙂 Fred would be my choice for the moderators post. he is online longer than me. and he seems to be pretty unbiased guy.

and also... as mentioned in the rules and regulations. if u think u made a mistake joining this forum. PM me and i would remove ur User ID... only 1 guy has opted for that option till now coz i deleted his post asking for addresses of bars with cabarets in delhi :blink:

concerned post: http://forum.seo4india.com/index.php?act=S...findpost&p=2612 🙂

Hey is Surjeet a Sify mole !!!!

well lets not start finger pointing. its just a small survey to find out what the general audience on this forum feel. 🙂

This forum rocks. Firstly it fills the amazing information gap that Sify imposes on its customers regarding details of its packages.Secondly this an amazing place where we can discuss how Sify works, how its client works and all other cool stuff. And of course for people whose Sify connection makes them tear their hair out, I think they very often get a better solution here than from Customer Care.

Not a single vote against sushubh. I wonder where's the guy who pmed surjett.

Well I am not going to vote in this poll. Otherwise the forum is good except for moderation in my case......I was banned.I have been a moderator on few forums too ....all i do is 1st warn the user, then put him under moderation......I ban him only if he has gone xtreme....And perhaps I was being the 'Victim' of testing 🙂

Dude... SickFy deserved to be blackmailed, these wankers only offer sh*t packages, everything is pure based on making money, which is such a sad thing for the Indian people...especially for people who dont have a choice in what ISP to choose (including me) and even if another ISP reachers your place, then still u get reminded of the sh*tlod of money u paid for installatuin, which is a terrible sad thing that Sify doesSify deserves to be whiped out of the internet market and start making food for homeless people.. only then this pathetic company will do something good in India

Originally posted by Sushubh@Dec 1 2004, 09:54 PM
So, Surjeet think this forum is part of an propag@nda on my part to get famous and blackmail Sify. and i block users ....................
concerned post: http://forum.seo4india.com/index.php?act=S...findpost&p=2612 🙂
[snapback]2633[/snapback]
[/quote]

I guess i made it pretty clear that i got a PM (on the same time hopin other wud have also got the same). Its not my opinion.
I hardly have nething good to talk abt Sify (other than recent price fall & hike)

well i now know who raised the objection. and i do not remember blocking or deleting any of his posts. there was only some differences in opinions.while he talked about india being india which resulted in companies being forced to overcharge for the net services, i do not think i flamed him for supporting sify. if he thought so, i really cannot help it. i really am tired of listening to...yeh india hai... chalta hai.if i am paying for something, i oughta get it. and my only problems with sify are that they were not delivering what i paid for.

WTF!Its seems like ppl in India rnt suppose to get value for money (atleast services promised for the amount of money taken).If some1 feels its India n its gonna be "chalta hai" i'd rahter tell him to turn around n bend; in my opinion only such ppl who r always sayin 'chalta hai' spreads corruption, wich is a strict NO NO.