So, how do I get a new remote for the Videocon D2H DTH STB?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 19,342

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The one that came with the box is pretty messed up and rarely functions properly.

Aren't they obliged to give you a replacement remote

They are having quite a few models of remote. The latest one are slim but completely messed up. Better ask them for a older Universal Remote.

Tweet them @Videocon_d2h . Hope you will get it if someone sensible call you back. All the Best .

Worst case, you could get a chinese remote. For my old ghanz TV , we could not get any genuine replacement and the shopkeeper of an electronic shop sold me one for Rs.70 called MEPL. This does not work for D2H, but you should get similar ones for sure.

Yes you can. I am sure he will help you and would be able to make replacement easily. Vineet ko IBF ka Karzzz chukana hai . lolz

Not sure if he is still dealing with videocon. Last I saw he was busy with his new social venture psocial.in something :-\

He is still there. My friend had taken new connection and was not installed. So, I gave him the online sales helpline number and asked him for Vineet. Although he was not there but issue gt solved and also confirmed that Vineet is still there.

Yep. In between some of my relatives wanted a connection with a competitive offer, and they got one thru the Sales Team/Vineet. So he is still there. But yeah, psocial is something new. He told me too about that.

HI chromaniacplz share ur contact details .... we will replace the remote immediately...BYvinod.TVideocon D2H