Snapdeal News, Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,305
  • Views Views 454,647
Nice way to market + donate !! But it seems more like a marketing strategy !!

Nice way to market + donate !!
But it seems more like a marketing strategy !!

Yup agree 100%

The company sold over 1 lakh unit of condoms in a single day on 14-Feb and apart from the fact that Snapdeal and Durex were trending topics on Twitter (on V-day), the site recorded highest number of visitors in a single day and the email click through rate went up the roof by 40% (across all the cities).
http://www.pluggd.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/snapdeal_condoms.jpg
:haha::haha::haha: Seems like there are negligible virgins nowadays. If from one online store this many are sold imagine how many have been sold all total that day :Boy Write:

Snapdeal is pretty good website lot of products they are selling online. Flipkart should have bought this than Letsbuy. I bought some stuff from them 2 days back and they delivered it next day, it wasn't condoms I bought though 🙂

Snapdeal is pretty good website lot of products they are selling online. Flipkart should have bought this than Letsbuy. I bought some stuff from them 2 days back and they delivered it next day, it wasn't condoms I bought though 🙂
Dont worry,tell the truth. We're your friends. We wont judge you :3

- - - Updated - - -

The company sold over 1 lakh unit of condoms in a single day on 14-Feb and apart from the fact that Snapdeal and Durex were trending topics on Twitter (on V-day), the site recorded highest number of visitors in a single day and the email click through rate went up the roof by 40% (across all the cities).
http://www.pluggd.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/snapdeal_condoms.jpg
:haha::haha::haha: Seems like there are negligible virgins nowadays. If from one online store this many are sold imagine how many have been sold all total that day :Boy Write:
You asked a question in thread title and answered it in the first post 😛

May i know why you bought up this topic now? i mean in may??

2500 is a good sum. i would have suggested flipkart if the difference was less. flipkart's 30 day warranty can and do come handy on products like laptops. but is it worth 2500 bucks? i do not think so. :\

Bought shoe and perfume. Satisfied. Packaging was very good.But you are going to purchase a LAPPY!meh..BUY IT! :bashful: (Go ahead )

have to order laptop for 43k

price difference between flipkart and snapdeal is Rs 2500

in snapdeal for that particular product am not getting the COD option

should i go ahead with online payment ? :culpability:

I used a coupon and purchased a Samsung Netbook from Snapdeal which got delivered a week back. Its price was also Rs. 2500 less than Flipkart and I did pay by debit card. It took them 5 days to dispatch ans 2 days to deliver so be ready for the wait. It was packed well with a thick bubble wrapping around the box. They also sent a free mouse, mouse-pad and laptop sleeve from KolorFish but the laptop sleeve was for 10 inch laptops so its useless for me now. Overall, the experience was not bad, but not impressive either.

have to order laptop for 43k

price difference between flipkart and snapdeal is Rs 2500

in snapdeal for that particular product am not getting the COD option

should i go ahead with online payment ? :culpability:

Snapdeal products are supplied by 3rd party vendors. I have personally bought a lot from them 'always" on COD.
if you want to hear horror stories....go to mouthshut..
Flipkart also since there is no discount always on COD.
If you have to pay FIRST,Iam sure you can find a similar deal in ebay.
This week end "WEEKEND400" coupon will give you 7% discount. Ebay favours the buyer more.

if the product was available on ebay , that would be first place i would like to order but its not available in ebay Samsung NP350V5C-S02IN - fk price 45900 , snapdeal price 43699 checked few more online stores but this model is not available , am kinda short of time need to get this laptop in 15 days before i travel overseas if i have time then i can play games with snapdeal . any other suggestions?