Snapdeal News, Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,305
  • Views Views 454,661
I've ordered a product thru COD on Snapdeal which i don't need now.
How do i cancel the order?
It is already shipped and it will reach me on 11th Oct
I've bought many products from them.
Will i be blacklisted if i say NO to the product during delivery?

Last edited by a moderator:
once it's shipped you can't cancel it, unless you avoid it by not opening the door when delivery comes

The courier guy will call you before coming to your house, just decline delivery. If you have a valid reason for changing your mind, just give that reason to them. If they blacklist you (which is doubtful), who cares?? Just operate in another family members name...

Snapdeal in partnership with Reglobe has launched a program where you can sell your old mobiles, laptops and tablets in exchange for quick cash.
Users can identify their gadgets’ brand and make on the site, fill in details about its condition, get a quote from Snapdeal, schedule a pick-up or drop-off and get paid in cash. Once the gadget has been physically verified by the ReGlobe technician, the customer gets paid the exact amount mentioned in the online quote in cash, said Snapdeal. In case of any discrepancies between the details filled online and the actual condition of the gadget, the technician will revise the quote and if the new amount is agreed upon by both parties, the payment will be made. Currently, ReGlobe deals in old laptops, mobiles and tablets. The company will add more categories in the coming days. Pick-up services are available in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Secunderabad and Hyderabad.
Source Sell mobiles and tabletsSell laptops