Snapdeal News, Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,305
  • Views Views 454,698
Amazon. Flipkart is just a kid infront of it.

Its valuation has already gone down by almost 6 billion dollars from 15 billion dollars to 9.3 billion dollars

Amazon might be big but it's not possible that amazon can have 90% or even 70% market share........ As I said India is big enough so few big players will survive, Flipkart is leading player still, future is uncertain for sure but you can't yet rule it out completely

ebay is good, many sellers are good.. i buy small items frequently.. but didn't buy anything big.. also due to govt's ruling most of the prices on flipkart Amazon are very near to offline stores and ebay sellers are also offering good deals

snapdeal has been integrating a lot of third party apps in their own app. i have no idea why other companies think it is a great idea. i guess they understand that through such a collaboration, they get a readymade customer base of millions which they would not get otherwise. but they also become dependent upon snapdeal for a large part of their business!

uber of course is different. it is quite large on its own. everyone knows about it. pretty much everyone has an account on it.

Don't know about Snapdeal, but I guess Uber provides option to book cab from Siri, Cortana or FB Messenger as well right? So Uber is providing their customers more options.

Uber has a deal with BookMyShow. But BMS makes sense as the app provides you with an option to book a cab for the movie/event you booked the ticket for. Snapdeal has zero logical connectivity with Uber.