• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,889

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
I am just listing all the SMS services offered by Dishtv which help their customers in recharge, installation, knowing validity and many more:

Dishtv brings the power of information right on your mobile phone. Just type - DISHTV,type of request and your query on the mobile phone and send us at the magical number - 57575.

» JUST SMS TO 57575

» TO KNOW YOUR RECHARGE DATE
TYPE: DISHTV RECHARGE DATE

» TO MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH ITZ CASH CARD/OXIGEN PIN
TYPE: < ITZ DISHTV > < AMOUNT > < ITZ ACCOUNT NO. > < PASSWORD >

» FOR LOCATING YOUR NEAREST DROP BOX
TYPE: DISHTV Dropbox < PINCODE >

» FOR LOCATING YOUR NEAREST EASY BILL OUTLET
TYPE: DISHTV EASYBILL < PINCODE >

» FOR LOCATING YOUR NEAREST DEALER
TYPE: DISHTV DEALER < PINCODE >

» FOR LOCATING YOUR NEAREST ITZ DEALER
TYPE: DISHTV ITZ < PINCODE >

» TO REGISTER YOUR EMAIL ID
TYPE: DISHTV EMAIL < YOUR EMAIL ID > < 11 DIGIT VC NUMBER >

» TO REGISTER YOUR MOBILE NO
TYPE: DISHTV RMN < 11 DIGIT VC NUMBER >

» TO ORDER A-LA-CARTE PACK
TYPE: DISHTV ADD < A-LA-CARTE CODE > < 11 DIGIT VC NUMBER >

» TO UPGRADE YOUR PACKAGE
TYPE: DISHTV UPGRADE < PACKAGE NAME > < 11 DIGIT VC NUMBER >

» TO ORDER MOVIE ON DEMAND
TYPE: MOD < MOVIE CODE >

» TO LOG ANY COMPLAINT
TYPE: DISHTV COMPLAINT < PIN CODE >

» FOR FREE HOME DELIVERY
TYPE: DISHTV

» FOR INSTALLATION # OF DISHTV
TYPE: DISHTV INS < PIN CODE >

# Installation SMS is valid in some of the towns like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kanpur, Bareily, Varanasi, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Moradabad, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Chandigarh, Dehradun.

Dish TV SMS Services, Dish TV services on your mobile Phone, Dish Tv information on your cell phone

Good listing dear friend. One thing i want to addsms syntax to activate any ala carte with 50 rs ala carte card(DISHTV) (ADDCARD) (Ala carte code) (11 digits VC No.) (12 digits itz accnt no. On card) (4 digits password on card)--->57575

» TO ORDER A-LA-CARTE PACK
TYPE: DISHTV ADD < A-LA-CARTE CODE > < 11 DIGIT VC NUMBER >
1 month before I tried this SMS many times to order ala carte, and made myself a fool by spending Rs 3/- for every SMS😡 At last I complained to Dish tv nodal officer to activate the ala carte, and till date this SMS service is not working in my connection.😛

It might be the case with you, their might be a chance that either ala-carte code is not correct or your syntax of message is not proper. then also you suffer with this problem.

It might be the case with you, their might be a chance that either ala-carte code is not correct or your syntax of message is not proper. then also you suffer with this problem.
No, everything was correct, after complaining to nodal officer I got a call from a number 04846******(Sorry, I forgot the full digits), the call in brief is that they were calling from Dish TV office-received my complaint-they were very very sorry-don't send SMS for ordering-this service is not working with my connection-now they were added the ala carte-in future to change the ala carte please call the customer care or request to your nearest Dish TV distributor with your VC number.😡