sms not recieved

• Thread starter Thread starter pandey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,106

pandey

ISP
dataone
:wall:I had a BSNL Anant sim. Few days ago it was disabled due to non charging in time. I use it in emergency. I got it Enabled by paying sufficient fee. Now when I am using it the sim is not recieving any SMS. After checking it was found that the sim had some problem. It can be rectified at bsnl office at calcutta only.Now when I try to contact at 9400024365 only different type of advertisement or music are comming. I dont no what I have to do now. Can any one give me some suggestion as to how to solve this problem.😢

Dude first check if you have the right SMS center number saved on your sim. It varies from circle to circle. Get the right number and save it and restart ur phone and it should work.. you can get the number from any Excel phone in ur area. Second just go to the nearest CellOne/Excel Customer Service Office (i.e BSNL customer service center located in your area and tell the problem to them if they have to change the SIM they will do it there it self after paying Rs. 112.00. Dont forget to take photo copy and original Photo ID.Hope this helps..

😗Masula thanks.the problem was rectified by the bsnl itself .can you tell me how you know about BSNL so deeply when you are based at Canada away from India.:thumbsup:

Good to know that....it was solved by BSNL... Well I am visiting India now... and had to deal with BSNL for my parents phone.....