Smartbytes page is not working for me

I used to check smartbytes page at "airtel" to keep track of the data I have used and how much I have left but since past few weeks connection is timing out. Airtel has been providing me an ip in a different ip range since past few weeks, before it was something like 122.XXX.XXX.XXX

I know I can also check usage on airtel self care page but it needs a lot of steps and clicks and also i dont think it is updated hourly like smartbytes page.

Is it just me or smartbytes not working for you guys too and how to check data usage now?

You are checking your broadband usage, correct? The link in the OP and mine as well works for all ADSL/VDSL/FTTH customers.

Well maybe its time to call airtel and have them look into it. It is working for me on both the link in the OP (the one you are pointing to) and the one I gave.

they are changing the ip range at different locations. so the smartbytes website doesn't work because it is unable to recognize your new ip. once they update it to recognize the new ip range it will start working in a few days. same thing happened on my connection.

yes none of the links in this page works for me and I guess the reason is the new ip address they are assigning to the users. I think the smartbytes ip 122.160.230.125 is not reachable from the new ip address Airtel has been providing me.

I emailed 121 but instead of fixing it they gave me airtel selfcare link to check usage. Maybe you guys should complain about it too.

The link I posted seems to work for me (but I am on 4G CPE data plan) but only until the confirmation part - I didn't actually go and add smartbytes topup right now. It worked for me about 10 days ago. Might topup in a couple of weeks time.