Smart door / gate locks and doorbells

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
So I am looking for a (semi) smart door lock for the main door and the gate. Along with this need 1/2 smart doorbells. My use case is as below:

• A button-operated gate lock wherein I can press the button from a fixed panel inside my house (and probably apps too) to open the gate and let someone in
  • A button-operated main door lock to do the same as above
  • 1/2 smart doorbells (possibly well integrated with the above locks) so that I can see the face of the person and talk to them on a panel in my house before unlocking the door
The caveats are that if I put a smart doorbell outside my gate (i.e. that opens on the main society road), someone may just come and steal it. And if I don't put it there, then it's like what's the point... 😕
Also, Alexa and other voice assistant integration is not necessary.

Has anyone installed locks and bells like these in their house? Any experiences that can be shared? Thanks!

I have the same theft concern of my bell itself, and hence have been delaying getting it installed. I guess it works okay in residential apartments but in individual bungalows it is quite dicey.

Had a word with the local rep for Yale Locks. Seems like a decent deal. They have a gate lock that can be welded on + wooden door locks. 2 camera-based bells can be installed and can have multiple screens inside the house too. Interesting stuff, and will update.