Smart Card Not Inserted Error on sun direct dth

• Thread starter Thread starter reniarahim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 17,822

reniarahim

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi All,I am getting Smart Card Not Inserted Error since y'day evening for channels except the dd dth channels. Is any one else facing the same issue. None of the customer care numbers are working also. Please help me....

cantact 04039407575 for ap

did u try calling your dealer or distributor... Also i know the local customercare in Bangalore would not be getting connected most of the time or no one will be picking up the call.. call to chennai number directly....

Contacted the Dealer, They gave me a local no (cochin, kerala) but no body was picking up the phone. Prob because it is sunday, will try tmrw. Please give the chennai direct cc no.Send a mail to kerala nodel officer too. But no reply til now 😢

Try with removing and inserting again while STB ON only check the message in TV.... while u remove it should show insert Smart Card and while u insert back.... hope it should work :thumb:

Finally the issue is solved. Was some software issue with the set top box. They updated the software online and the issue was resolved. :thumbsup:Some of the things i understood about sundirect by this issue, the customer care is really crap. People there dont know any thing technically, not even knows how to speak in english. :wall: If there is any technical problem, dont even call customer care, they will tell 24 hr everytime. None of the customer care numbers in sundirect works, not even emailing nodal officers or customer care works. :wall:Got the Cochin Sundirect office number and finally talked with them to resolve the issue. They were really helpful and technically good people. :thumbsup: