Smart Air Sqair Purifier

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
SqAir Smart Air on Amazon

Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 315 m3/hr. Coverage area up to 430 sq ft. It is so powerful; it can clean a 150 sq ft average-sized bedroom in just 10 minutes. Unique aerodynamically designed fan blades allow 360° air circulation making it quieter and effective purifier. Elegant and beautiful designed air purifier with real wood legs adding aesthetics to your interior. The Sqair cleans your air with the turn of a dial purifying your room in 25 minutes.
This version comes along with dual layer of fltration: Extra thick HEPA captures pollution (PM2.5) down to 0.005 um (just like all HEPAs). Sqair’s HEPA Filter is one of the thickest (1.5 m2 ) in the industry and can capture mold, viruses, bacteria, PM2.5, and pollen exceptionally well. Activated carbon filter with honeycomb mesh design removes unwanted smells, toxic fumes, paint smell, and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like formaldehyde and benzene present in the air.
Ultra-quiet setting for sleep easy. It puts out enough clean air to clean your room, but sounds quieter than a whisper. At 23dB, you'll sleep easy with clean air at your bedside.
Energy-efficient: With just 6W (low) The Sqair purifier consumes just ₹ 1.25 of electricity per day. CE Certified (LVD/EMC/RoHS) | CQC | GB/T 18801-2015 Certified | Supply: 230V 50Hz |Gross Weight: 5 Kg | 1 Year Warranty on Product (motor only)
Sustainability & Green Packaging: Designed from the ground up to reduce the impact on the environment. It comes with sustainably sourced, European beech wood legs and 99% plastic free sustainable packaging. IF Design Award 2020 Winning Air Purifier

rb7gl1r.webp
H4KM6C3.webp
2VzpddO.webp
6HcCfGG.webp
cZGfdQn.webp
xCwSkIs.webp
FSOH4m5.webp
SYT5Nl7.webp
p4gJESq.webp

Last edited:
Got my unit today. Overall, it seems like a pretty interesting product. Lack of sensor or display is sort of annoying, but you know what you are getting with it.

The primary disappointment is that the noise at speed level 2 is pretty high. 1 is quite silent but then it is not really going to do much with bad air. 3 is louder but the gap is much higher between 1 and 2 then 2 and 3.

You can probably sleep with it running at speed 2 but it is not going to be very nice.

The other smallish annoying thing is the power connector at the back. It would have been nice if it was sort of inside the box. Right now, it is fully exposed at the back and in the center of the box. So, need to be careful not push it again the wall or anything. Photo should highlight what I am trying to say here:

UIZZkPE.webp

Apart from that it is a pretty cute manual air purifier. Carbon filter is optional. HEPA filter has a pretty reasonable price. You can buy a combo of four units at a discount. Company representatives respond quickly to queries on email.

This is now definitely my recommendation for a budget segment air purifier if anyone is looking for one.

PS: One major problem with this device is that it looks like a stool so if I cover it with cloth to prevent dust from getting in from the top panel during good months, someone would end up trying to sit on it and break it.

PS 2: This one also does not have any pre-filter. Pre-filters are nice on purifiers as they catch bigger dust particles. You can wash them regularly and it likely prolongs the life of HEPA filters. But then I suppose with bottom positioning of filters, it would not really be catching as much dust as purifiers with vertically installed filters like Mi and Coway.

Last edited:
Coway in dad's room is pretty decent wrt noise at peak speed though has become noisy these days. Too bad it is impossible to clean these fans or replace them because they tend to get dust in them eventually so they either become noisy or do not move as freely. Mi is a good example. On a new unit, when you turn off the device, you can see that the fan takes a long time to come to still. On older units, it stops a lot faster.

Last edited:
Sqair Carbon Filter is now priced at Rs. 1250. It was Rs. 999 few days ago. I guess imports from China are increasing costs.

hah. tbh, company recommends i change it every three months. it also ran during the worst periods in november. hopefully the filter i installed today would not get this much choked till september-october this year.