Slow speeds?

kalpik

Regulars
Regulars
Hi!Im getting low speeds since 1st jan on my 128 kbps unltd plan. I used to get 16-20KBps download speed, now im getting only 10-11KBps.

max

Regulars
Regulars
max you should be getting on your connection is 16KBps. Seems there was a glitch with your connection and Airtel fixed it ;)

kalpik

Regulars
Regulars
I know i should get max 16KBps, but now im getting only 10KBps!! Not more than that anytime of the day!!! Its sad once you are used to 20 KBps! :p :D Anyway!!... :(

dipy

Thank God, am not the only one getting this problem.
Am on 256 u/l and the speeds have dropped from 260 to 150 since 1st Jan.

HI! Folx In Chandigarh too since this morining 3.1.2006 10K dropped off my speed ! so from 27-28K dl on 256 K connection i cant exceed 20K - the suckers capping proggy is so lousy that the moment u hit 20K it throws u back 5-6K and the torrent again works up speed and its trown back again (

I guess the A**holes at Bharti who bought 17 new Mercs for their top managers hav decieded to decrease and spread around the same bandwidth and get thier fuel costs out frm us....fu**ers are just taking advantage of their monopoly.

kalpik

Regulars
Regulars
This is really bad!!! I just shifted to airtel cuz of good speeds!! :angry:

kalpik

Regulars
Regulars
Hmm... a lot of fluctuations right now! From 8 to 17 to 32 to 21 to 5... (KBps i mean). I wonder what Airtel is up to!