Slow speeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Vince
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,928
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlast got modem installed. But still it is not able to connect to the server. Showing error 692 while dialing 🙁 . They r still fixing. What a slow service they haveAtlast got the connection activated. Speed is around 490-500 kbps on 512 kbps pack and very constant. So i guess its fine 😉

Yes, tata gives a static ip. (does that mean a dedicated ip?)[/b]

static is always dedicated...

the two different things are static and dynamic and both are global as well...so u get a global IP (dynamic)...i hope u'll get that...MTNL/BSNL/Airtel all giving that only...so think it's gonna be same for TATA too... 🙂

WEll, thats good hitman....

But do remember to check your account on www.tataindicombroadband.com often, coz most of the time i'm not able to access it....

Oh, and reg. my slow speeds, it picked up from yesterday.....getting regular download speeds of 10kBps with 😀 bursts now upto 14kBps 😀 😀

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jul 31 2005, 02:22 AM
static is always dedicated...

the two different things are static and dynamic and both are global as well...so u get a global IP (dynamic)...i hope u'll get that...MTNL/BSNL/Airtel all giving that only...so think it's gonna be same for TATA too... 🙂
[snapback]19197[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yup it is providing global IP (dynamic) . It keep on changing after every new login or after 2-3 times of login but it is accessible from internet. So i can share my scripts demo with my client from my localhost now 😀

Also Vince till now i haven't had any problem with the site about usage. Although its just a day 😉 but i noticed it provide the download/upload details at the end of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.