• Thread starter venky61
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 1,998
M

MountainMonkey5

ISP
Jio, and BSNL
Oh its gone, I tried to refer myself and it said, the referral scheme is no longer available, and you cannot find it anywhere now I tried my best, and as I know the guy very well, he told me that the upper management told them to push the customers for postpaid, skip the prepaid part!

G

Gaurav15

ISP
Jio Fiber
I somehow managed to get my router replaced because of the issue where I had to restart the router every now and then or it would get slow, but they replaced it with the same model (JCO4032) which is a refurbished one. facepalm

M

MountainMonkey5

ISP
Jio, and BSNL
@Gaurav15 no matter what plan you opt for this 4032 slows down eventually on the 5GHz band, I had tried Demo150, 699for100, and even 399for30, this ONU is bad, this big one neither warms up nor it slows down tried COD today, no reconnect/buffer occured has not been switched off once since installation on the 15th.

G

Gaurav15

ISP
Jio Fiber
@MountainMonkey5 but how do i get this? Even the technician was saying that these big ones are better but they don’t have them. Apparently they don’t get them anymore.

G

Gaurav15

ISP
Jio Fiber
If this one also slows down, i’m getting airtel through LCO. I’m done with Jio.

M

MountainMonkey5

ISP
Jio, and BSNL
Yes, and the funny thing is that you cannot swap it with someone elses box, these shit are Mac bound, they'll blink green w. no internet, I tried this because my friend was closing his connection and was not recharging, I told him just give his router to me Some 404/407 model, it did not work.
So disconnection and taking a new connection was the only option I had left with!

pankaj

pankaj

Meh
ISP
Jio|Excitel
Model Name - JCOW414, this router also has a slowness issue. I am thinking to go back to Airtel, the one thing stopping is the free DTH box on Jio.