• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,808

Kalyan_1980

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 500
From yesterday onwards, BSNL experience slow speed on some site, normal speed on some site. Ex. While browsing Yahoo and google download speed goes upto 200 KBps but while download from link-removed and utorrent, download speed only 3 KBps. 😢Broadbandforum.in normal speed upto 30KBps. 😢

I guess that was due to the routing issues faced by BSNL. I guess it's fixed now. I got good speeds on torrents yesterday, but sucky speeds from link-removed, hotfile and link-removed. Broadband forum didn't open for me yesterday.Looks like it's been fixed. Speed test is back to normal. Everything is working as it's supposed to be today.BTW I'm on the Home 750UL+ Plan.

Hey even the Ip range of 117.... is acting crazy. I cant even access broadbandforum.co been like that since yesterday.s usual, BSNL customer care is not picking up any calls.

I have the same problem. my hotfile premium a/c is very slow. winzip downloaded with full speed. why other sites not working in speed. where to complain? I want to make sure the problem is not with my computer. how to know its the problem with BSNL. Contacted local customer care they don't have any information.